* Headlines for Thursday, November 1st, 2001
* As U.S. Carpet Bombs Afghanistan and Civilian Deaths Climb, a Debate: Is It Possible for The U.S. to Wage a Just War?
* A Woman in Britain Seeking Reconciliation with the Ira Activist Who Killed Her Father, Amember of Parliament, in a Bomb Blast Seventeen Years Ago
* As Pakistani and Afghan Refugees Flee the US-Led Attacks, a Boat Carrying Refugees Along Theaustralian Smuggling Route Sinks, Killing Hundreds
* As U.S. Carpet Bombs Afghanistan and the Media White-Out of Alternatives to War Continues, An Hour with the "Father of Peace Studies," Johan Galtung